Your Donation

Give a gift that everyone will remember, a Home
The Need…
One third of all Coloradans spend over half their income on housing, making it hard to achieve personal and financial stability and sometimes having to sacrifice essential needs (food, health, education).

The Solution… build with us.
We build because we believe that everyone, everywhere should have a healthy, affordable place to call home.

Donations to Habitat Mesa Help Build Our Foundations
Please make your online donation through our secured link You can also mail in your donation payable to Habitat for Humanity of Mesa County, PO Box 4947, Grand Junction, CO 81502, or phone in at 970-255-9850, Press 2.

Your tax-deductible contribution stays within Mesa County and goes toward the building of safe, healthy, affordable homes for families and persons who are qualify with our Homeownership Program. With your support, Habitat homeowners will be able to afford a safe, decent home and build a foundation of strength, stability and self-reliance for themselves and their families.

Donations to Habitat ReStore – the store that builds homes
Your donations of gently used appliances, cabinets, building supplies, home decor, furniture, and more help support Habitat Mesa. Please read our Acceptable Donated Item List, or contact us at 970-263-0858 for a complete listing. You can also schedule a Free Pick-up of your donated items.

Enterprise Zone Tax Credit (EZ Tax Credit)
Monetary donations to Habitat for Humanity of Mesa County may be tax deductible or may be eligible under the guidelines of the Colorado Economic Development Commission for Enterprise Zone Tax Credits. Cash donations may be eligible for a 25% tax credit on donor’s Colorado State Income Tax Return. Not only may donors deduct their contributions on both Federal and State returns, they may be able to claim the additional Enterprise Zone tax credit on their State of Colorado return. The information contained in this section is general in nature and is not intended as tax advice. For more information on tax advice, please see your accountant or tax adviser.