Volunteer with Us
We’re excited to share with you all the ways in which you can get involved, whether as an individual or a group. We have volunteer opportunities from the construction site to our Habitat ReStore. All you need is enthusiasm; we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
Volunteers will be asked to attend a volunteer orientation that covers volunteering and safety guidelines. Depending on how many hours you volunteer with us, you may be eligible for a 25% discount on your ReStore purchases! Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (970) 263-0858 to sign up and learn more about our volunteer opportunities.
ReStore: Greet and assist customers; process merchandise and donations; stock shelves; test electronics; set displays; assist in the office or with our delivery truck team.
Builds (Construction): Participate in building Habitat homes! We are always looking for inexperienced and experienced volunteers to help on the construction site. We build year around every Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If you do not have a lot of time, but would like to give back to our hardworking construction volunteers, prepare and deliver a meal to our site. Typically there are up to 10 construction volunteers on site and they would be grateful for meals. To sign up on a build or deliver a meal, call 970-263-0850.
Events: Assist with events through out the year, from promotions to day of the event. Link to Events for more details about each event.
Committees: Your gifts of time, ideas and talent are appreciated.
- Construction Committee, bring your construction, home remodeling, interior design skills and ideas to support the mission of Habitat and to help build Energy Star rating affordable homes.
- Family Support, help our “Family Partners” through their journey of building their home.
- Public Relations, offer creative ways to promote Habitat for Humanity to corporate partners, donors, and the media.
- ReStore Advisory, assist with the overall operations and promotions of the ReStore.
- Volunteer Advisory, help expand our volunteer base and retain it.